PenguinFling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Penguin Fling Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 07, 2010: NEW Annoucments! Hello everyone, this is a really important annoucment! We are VERY low on coders and we need as many coders as possible! Advertice on youtube, xat, facebook, twitter, ect... We might also need some of YOU to know how to code so please learn if you want to because it is recommanded! Thank-you ! ~iDuck.  The HTML site will be done soon, so hold your horses lol!  The penguinFling penguins will be 3D not 2D so I am modeling the penguins! More updates on that soon.  Annoucments are over! END

PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iDuck
Game Owner
Game Owner
iDuck

Flings : 26218

PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now Empty
PostSubject: PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now   PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 am

Hey guys its me. Im almost done with the VERY simple demo. It will be penguin chat 3 but you can only be 1 penguin.

I also have to work for iCPNetwork another company and work on the website since Nobody is here... So it will be alittle slow since Me and iAwesome and the rest of the staff doing this alone. It will be very simple for simple demo so stay set! Smile

simpleDemo

~Log in with no password

~ 1 Duck

~ No side sliding

~ About 2-4 maps

-iDuck
Back to top Go down
https://penguinfling.forumotion.com
iAwesome
PenguinFling Designer
PenguinFling Designer
iAwesome

Flings : 26170

PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now Empty
PostSubject: Re: PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now   PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 am

Hmm..ive got some stuff to say too:
1-Will there be shops?
2-If there is no shops can u make the penguins have my clothes in their inventory?
3-Is there a player card?
4-If there is no player card can I make 1?
5-Can I make the login screen?
6-Change the anouncements dewd Very Happy
7-Can me and u try it b4 any1 else in the staff or in the forum so we could test it tgether?!
7-Please make me Co-owner I check the forums everyday
Answer the questions in numbering Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PenguinFling will be running alittle slow now
Page 1 of 1