PenguinFling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Penguin Fling Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 07, 2010: NEW Annoucments! Hello everyone, this is a really important annoucment! We are VERY low on coders and we need as many coders as possible! Advertice on youtube, xat, facebook, twitter, ect... We might also need some of YOU to know how to code so please learn if you want to because it is recommanded! Thank-you ! ~iDuck.  The HTML site will be done soon, so hold your horses lol!  The penguinFling penguins will be 3D not 2D so I am modeling the penguins! More updates on that soon.  Annoucments are over! END

I will be back tomarrow or Monday.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iDuck
Game Owner
Game Owner
iDuck

Flings : 26218

I will be back tomarrow or Monday. Empty
PostSubject: I will be back tomarrow or Monday.   I will be back tomarrow or Monday. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:05 pm

I am having some "issues" with the internet lately. It cuts on and off and on and off...

Im going to see if my mom can call the people to fix it. :3

- Waddles Up
Back to top Go down
https://penguinfling.forumotion.com
Knight
Knight

Flings : 25995

I will be back tomarrow or Monday. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will be back tomarrow or Monday.   I will be back tomarrow or Monday. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:17 am

Ok dude i think we should start this game name as penguinchat4 right.....then when we make very good graphics after the beta party we should make it penguinfling!
Isn't this a good idea?
Thats what Cp did.......And if we did have the beta party we would want it on penguinchat4 not penguinfling because penguinfling will most likely be spreading to the public.......and that means too many betas.....we could at least spread the news to like our friends,friends friends,etc.
Anyways!
~Waddles Up!
Back to top Go down

I will be back tomarrow or Monday.
Page 1 of 1