PenguinFling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Penguin Fling Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 07, 2010: NEW Annoucments! Hello everyone, this is a really important annoucment! We are VERY low on coders and we need as many coders as possible! Advertice on youtube, xat, facebook, twitter, ect... We might also need some of YOU to know how to code so please learn if you want to because it is recommanded! Thank-you ! ~iDuck.  The HTML site will be done soon, so hold your horses lol!  The penguinFling penguins will be 3D not 2D so I am modeling the penguins! More updates on that soon.  Annoucments are over! END

Community Voting: 1 side sprites

Go down 
+3
Boscoe 1
Puddles 1
iDuck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iDuck
Game Owner
Game Owner
iDuck

Flings : 26218

Community Voting: 1 side sprites Empty
PostSubject: Community Voting: 1 side sprites   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:03 pm

1 side sprites means that the penguins will only be able to be seen from the front, sort of like zwinky. It will also make it easyer to make outfits.

OR

We can do all 4 side when you can have your penguin look left, right, up, and down. It will take longer to make outfits but it would look cool!
Back to top Go down
https://penguinfling.forumotion.com
Puddles 1
PenguinFling Beta
PenguinFling Beta
Puddles 1

Flings : 26147

PostSubject: Re: Community Voting: 1 side sprites   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm

i think it should be the 2nd one the 4 sides. if you deside to make it 4 sides i will fix all the clothes i made
Back to top Go down
Boscoe 1
PenguinFling Beta
PenguinFling Beta
Boscoe 1

Flings : 26111

PostSubject: anser   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:15 pm

4 sides. I always make 4 sides and its not that hard
Back to top Go down
iAwesome
PenguinFling Designer
PenguinFling Designer
iAwesome

Flings : 26170

PostSubject: Re: Community Voting: 1 side sprites   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 am

Hmm...Id go with the zwinky style..cuz if we do it the 4 style I hav to make all of my clothes 4 sided which is IMPOSSIBLE! so yeh I like zwinky Very Happy btw..I want the award for the most clothes to b made Sad I deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigbubba99
PenguinFling Designer
PenguinFling Designer

Flings : 26108

PostSubject: Re: Community Voting: 1 side sprites   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

i like the idea of the 4 sided part it would look way cooler but the downside kinda an upside for me, is that you have to make all 4 sides of the outfit
Back to top Go down
http://bigbubba99.forumotion.com
Puddles 1
PenguinFling Beta
PenguinFling Beta
Puddles 1

Flings : 26147

PostSubject: Re: Community Voting: 1 side sprites   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 am

Iawsome amajin how awsome 4 sides would be
Back to top Go down
Break
PenguinFling Beta
PenguinFling Beta
Break

Flings : 25950

PostSubject: Well......   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 pm

it should be one sided because Zwinky is pop isnt it? Well we can be popular if we advritise and say stuff Surprised lol! santa confused alien Suspect Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Knight
Knight

Flings : 25995

PostSubject: Re: Community Voting: 1 side sprites   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Look Dude If We Have A Crappy Game Im Gonna Quit......Like Zwinky Is Pointless.
You Are A Peice Of Cardboard Walking.
And You Slide U Dont Walk Like On Cp.
I Say Take The Time And Code The 4 Sided Because 1 side?
Who Really Likes Zwinky Anymore?
Cp beat them by 100000 users even more came since they are four sided and zwinky is 1.
The Game Will Truely Suck If We Don't Do 4 Sided....4 Sided Or I QUIT!
PS.I CAN CODE FOR UR INFORMATION AND IM PATIENT SO I CAN CODE 4 SIDES WHICH IS PRETTY EASY DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Voting: 1 side sprites   Community Voting: 1 side sprites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Voting: 1 side sprites
Page 1 of 1