PenguinFling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Penguin Fling Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 07, 2010: NEW Annoucments! Hello everyone, this is a really important annoucment! We are VERY low on coders and we need as many coders as possible! Advertice on youtube, xat, facebook, twitter, ect... We might also need some of YOU to know how to code so please learn if you want to because it is recommanded! Thank-you ! ~iDuck.  The HTML site will be done soon, so hold your horses lol!  The penguinFling penguins will be 3D not 2D so I am modeling the penguins! More updates on that soon.  Annoucments are over! END

Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iAwesome
PenguinFling Designer
PenguinFling Designer
iAwesome

Flings : 26170

Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) Empty
PostSubject: Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see)   Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Hey guys..I promised to get in this project so I could make change..I tried...and as every1 here said in the forum...I made a great IMPACT!!! But..I cant thank myself..being the awesomest staff ever GIMME A HELL YAH!I hope this project works ;D
Tuxedo:
Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) 2gtu8tt
Soccer Player:
Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) 15x77nc
If u answer put a number out of 10 for both these clothes and beside it A HELL YAH!
Back to top Go down
Puddles 1
PenguinFling Beta
PenguinFling Beta
Puddles 1

Flings : 26147

PostSubject: Re: Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see)   Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm

preety good but you shoul make it so the shirts don't cover the hands. after you fix that i will give you a 10. cheers
Back to top Go down
iAwesome
PenguinFling Designer
PenguinFling Designer
iAwesome

Flings : 26170

PostSubject: Re: Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see)   Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 pm

In which 1? the tuxedo 1 he is wearing gloves.. and in the foot ball 1 too..btw me nd u could make a team called team flag shirts so we could make many flag shirts in a non long time..btw how old r u?
Back to top Go down
Puddles 1
PenguinFling Beta
PenguinFling Beta
Puddles 1

Flings : 26147

PostSubject: Re: Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see)   Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:34 pm

why do you wanna know my age? and ya we can work together but don't make the american flag, i'm almost done with that. and you might want to make it look like the gloves on the soccer guy arent conected to the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see)   Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer suit and Tuxedo and a speech from iAwesome!(Must see)
Page 1 of 1